Dr Lo Soo Kien, Sue
- Dr Lo obtained her medical degree at Sheffield Medical School, England. After working at The Royal Hallamshire Teaching Hospital for 3 years, she moved to London for the rest of her post-graduate training.
- Dr. Lo became a member of the Royal College of Physicians, London, in 1997. She performed her specialist training in oncology at the world famous cancer centre, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, and obtained her certificate of completion of specialist training in medical oncology in 2006. During her training in London, she was a keen member of both clinical and research work, and has presented her work at various major European meetings, as well as having many publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Dr Lo continues to have a keen interest in academia, she is a member of the European Oncology Society and American Oncology Society, she regularly attends European and American oncology conferences to keep up with the latest developments and treatments for cancer.
- Dr Lo was appointed as consultant at National Cancer Centre Singapore in 2008, and Senior consultant in 2011.
- Dr Lo is trained in the management of most solid tumours including breast cancer, oesophagus cancer, stomach cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, gall bladder cancer, bowel cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, kidney cancer and bladder cancer. Dr Lo has a special interest in Breast cancer and bowel Cancer.
- Dr Lo was the chairman of chemotherapy safety committee at National Cancer Centre Singapore, she was also a committee member at the National medicine safety committee.
- Dr Lo was actively involved in teaching, giving regular tutorials to the Dukes-NUS post-graduate medical students, as well as being an examiner to the medical students at National University Hospital Singapore.